The training covers both the underlying theoretical concepts and practical operational aspects of the technologies, and will give you all the tools needed to pick and build the right architecture for your organisation.
Learn how to
- Build, run and inspect Docker containers
- Use Docker compose to develop locally
- Set up a Mesos cluster
- Administer the Chronos, Marathon and Aurora frameworks
- Run a private Docker registry
- Pick and build a service discovery solution
- Deploy a microservices architecture
- Set up a Kubernetes cluster
- Use the Kubernetes Mesos framework
Day 1 – Intro to Containers and Schedulers; Docker basics and Advanced Docker
Day 2 – All about Mesos, Kubernetes and Containers
Contact us to find out more.