We Can Help you Deploy, Operate and Scale Apache Mesos
Apache Mesos is an open-source cluster manager that was developed at the University of California, Berkeley and provides efficient resource isolation and sharing across distributed applications, or frameworks. Since being developed at UC Berkeley, it has been adopted by several large software companies, including Twitter, Airbnb and Apple. Consultants from OpenCredo have deployed Mesos into production environments for multiple clients. We have witnessed first-hand the benefits (and also the challenges) that utilising Mesos can bring, and have worked closely with several organisations that were deploying, debugging, and scaling this technology.
We are an EMEA partner of Mesosphere Inc
Mesosphere is building the datacenter operating system (DCOS), which leverages the open source Apache Mesos technology, to help enterprises unlock the next generation of scale, efficiency and automation. The Mesosphere DCOS pools datacenter and compute resources, gives IT operators a much simpler administration model, and improves developer velocity with more modern abstractions and APIs for writing distributed systems. OpenCredo often works closely with Mesosphere to share knowledge and deliver engagements.
Typical Mesos Engagements
- Building an internal platform (PaaS) to reduce reliance/lock-in to a vendor-specific solution
- Providing technical leadership and guidance on platform (PaaS) evaluations
- Tuning or debugging a Mesos deployment
- Deploying, tuning or debugging a Mesos framework, such as Marathon, Aurora or Chronos
- Guidance and ‘good practices’ for deploying Docker and other container technology on to Mesos
Learn More About Our Expertise
- We run the London Mesos User Group meetup. Please join us to learn more about Mesos
- We have presented a case study at the ContainerSched alongside notonthehighstreet.com about the successful production deployment of Mesos and Docker
Find Out More…
To learn more and arrange for a free consultation please contact us.