The Foundations of Microservices
The microservices architectural style is the modern approach to building scalable, highly available and easily maintainable systems. OpenCredo have been working with clients to successfully deliver microservices projects over the past 3+ years. This microservices workshop provides a high-level introduction to the concept, and is suitable for developers, architects, QA specialists and operations staff new to microservices.
Download the Foundations of Microservices workshop brochure here!
- Learn about the concept of microservices and why it is emerging as the dominant modern architectural style
- Understand the connection between microservices, ‘cloud native’ architectures and DevOps
- Develop the skills needed to determine whether the microservice architecture is appropriate for your use case and organisation
- Understand the drivers and requirements of modern software application architectures
- Explore the benefits and drawbacks of the microservice architectural style
- Discuss common use cases for implementing microservices
- Understand techniques such as ‘Context Mapping’ and ‘Event Storming’ to design service scope and responsibilities
- Learn about the influence of “Twelve-Factor App” design principles for creating cloud native microservice
- Understand the benefits of a typical microservices ‘chassis’ framework
- Mix of lecture-style delivery, and group discussion/whiteboard exercises
- No coding required
Click here to purchase a ticket!