Autonomy, Purpose and Mastery
Adoption of new technologies, such as Docker, Cassandra or Go(lang), or the introduction of new approaches, like Agile, Lean and DevOps, can be fraught with potential pitfalls. While some are important lessons for the organisation, others can easily derail initiatives by impacting delivery, and ultimately confidence.
OpenCredo has a history of being on the leading edge of important trends – such as cloud computing, containerisation and DevOps – meaning we can often bring that “been there and learned the lessons” experience that keeps new initiatives moving in the right direction. We strive to complete an engagement leaving your team understanding the purpose of change, with mastery of the technology or technique, and empowered with autonomy for ongoing implementation and improvement.
- OpenCredo are often asked to conduct broad architectural reviews for organisations who are looking to introduce or migrate to new technologies, such as containerisation, cloud computing or NoSQL technologies. Assessing existing solutions and architectures, OpenCredo assists organisations to better understand their current situation, and propose practical plans, road maps and work streams to move towards a desired end state.
- OpenCredo consultants, whilst sensitive to organisational situations, are not shy in being vocal on how to best address and solve the challenges before them. Clients can be certain that they will always get an honest, unbiased opinion on the use of cloud technologies
- Customised training courses also available upon request. We have delivered courses that target the development of architectural and technical skills for developers and operators, and we have also delivered management and C-level courses that provide guidance on the transformation and change management skills
- Implementing a new technology or technique without understanding the organisational, development and process changes required to support such an investment, is something which is often underestimated or overlooked.
- OpenCredo are experienced in helping organisations both large and small to prepare and progressively adapt to handle the changes that are inevitable when undertaking such endeavours.