What we are looking for
Mentoring will be provided but you must express willingness and enthusiasm.
- A software engineering mindset
- A good understanding of enterprise systems
- Experience designing single page applications
- Experience in testing using Jasmine
- Familiarity with MV* design patterns
- In-depth knowledge of semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with jQuery
Nice to have
- Hands on experience with Angular, React, Ember etc.
- SASS or LESS experience
- Experience with protractor
OpenCredo is a pragmatic high-end software consultancy. We help our clients to deliver software using leading edge technologies and processes to gain competitive advantage.
One of the things that our employees value in working for OpenCredo is variety: engagements vary from short-term single-person project health checks and technology bootstrapping up to building new technology platforms as part of a large team for enterprise customers.
- Highly competitive basic salary
- 5% matched contributory pension
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus public holidays
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- High spec laptop